Non-Federal Travel Award
Travel Award Opportunity
We want to make you aware of a special opportunity for trainees to apply for travel awards. Underrepresented minorities and women are highly encouraged to apply.
The Biology of Calpains in Health and Disease Conference
Multiple awards will be available.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
• Must commit to attending the conference for at least 3 days.
• Must be one of the following:
• Postdoctoral Fellow
• Graduate Student
• Early-Career Investigator/Assistant Professor
How to Apply
Students and postdocs will need to submit the following:
1. A 300-word abstract (including the title, authors and institution);
2. A letter from the applicants mentor* stating they approve your attendance at this meeting;
3. Trainee’s CV.
Complete applications should be emailed to SRCTrainee@faseb.org with the Subject header “2019 FASEB Calpain Conference Travel Award Application."
*Mentor attestation is not required for Early-Career Investigators/Assistant Professors.
The applications should be received on or before April 1st, 2019 for priority consideration.
Please direct any questions concerning this award to SRCTrainee@faseb.org.