Andrew Green, PhD
Andrew Green earned a PhD from UC Berkeley, and has spent the past ten years as PhD counselor at the UC Berkeley Career Center serving graduate students, PhDs, and postdocs. A survivor of the academic job market, he spent six years at Connecticut College , serving on numerous search committees, before joining the Career Center . His specialty is working with PhDs in the sciences and engineering interested in academic and/or other professional career paths.
Andrew Green, PhD presents...
"Career Corner" Counseling Sessions at Scientific Meetings
- Experimental Biology meetings
- BMES meetings
- ABRCMS meetings
- Postdocs: What Should You be Looking For and How to Find Them
- The Job Talk
- Ph.D. Negotiation Skills and Strategies: How to Get What You Want and Need
- The Academic Job Search in the Life Sciences (2-part session)
- Professional Development for Ph.D.'s
- Utilizing LinkedIn in the Ph.D. Job Search