FASEB Media Kit
The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) is a nonprofit organization made up of 31 member societies representing 130,000 life scientists. FASEB is recognized as the policy voice of biological and biomedical researchers.
FASEB advances health and welfare by promoting progress and education in biological and biomedical sciences through service to its member societies and collaborative advocacy.
- Represents 30 life science Member Societies and 130,000 researchers worldwide
- Offers Association Management Services
- Hosts the Life Science Job Center which provides career resources through job/resume postings, networking opportunities, and educational seminars
- Hosts the Life Science Marketplace which provides scientists the ability to avoid the clutter of a general search engine and only search within the biomedical industry for products/services that are important to their work
- Located in Bethesda, MD - 1 mile from NIH and 8.5 miles from Washington D.C.
Jump quickly to FASEB's advertising opportunities and rate card:
Book Your Advertising
Chelsea Broschart, Marketing Manager