Invited speakers and session chairs should register using the password provided in the official invitation email sent by FASEB.
All invited speakers and session chairs should register, pay and submit an abstract for the conference at least two months prior to the conference. Timely registration reserves a place on the program agenda and secures housing. An abstract submission is required at the time of registration. Session chairs who are not presenting, are not required to provide an abstract during the registration process.
Below are some important highlights. Please refer to either your conference organizers or FASEB staff with questions.
- All speakers are required to register and pay for the conference at least two months prior to the start of the conference. Organizers cannot waive the speaker registration fee. Any speaker registrations received after the deadline will not be guaranteed single occupancy hotel accommodations at the conference venue. There is no onsite registration option.
- Conference fees cannot be reduced or waived for only attending part of the conference. Air and ground travel arrangements are the responsibility of the speaker/session chair.
- Invited speakers are required to submit an abstract of their presentation during registration.
- Minimum stay is at least three full days and three full nights in order to be reimbursed for any conference-related expenses. Invited speakers and session chairs must register and check in with the onsite conference staff to verify attendance.
- Please be aware of the time allotted to each speaker and adjust presentations accordingly.
All invited speakers and session chairs are considered to be eligible to receive reimbursement for their registration and travel expenses so long as they meet all of the speaker requirements (as stated above). The value of each reimbursement will vary by conference and is contingent upon funds raised by the conference volunteer organizers. Full reimbursement of travel and registration expenses IS NOT guaranteed. FASEB Staff works with the conference organizers to ensure that reimbursements are allocated equitably and distributed promptly after the conference.
FASEB will notify all invited speakers and session chairs regarding how to submit expense claims for reimbursement by email one (1) month before the conference. Each speaker/session chair will submit their claims and expense receipts through an online form. All claims must be received within two (2) weeks from the conference end date and are expected to adhere to the Reimbursement Guidelines .
Speakers should notify the FASEB SRC Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they have a change in address or if they have any other questions/concerns about the reimbursement process.
The following audio visual equipment will be provided by FASEB:
- One (1) PC speaker laptop
- One (1) lectern
- One (1) wireless lavalier microphone
- One (1) wired lectern microphone
- One (1) LCD projector
- One (1) screen
- One (1) laser pointer and/or remote mouse
- Wireless internet in the General Session room
For speakers using a MAC computer, please bring the appropriate adapters necessary to connect the laptop with the projector. Speakers should arrive at the meeting room 30 minutes prior to the session to allow time to set up and test the computer and projector.
PPT Slide Template for Conference Presentations
FASEB SRC provides all speakers and organizers with a Powerpoint slide template for their conference presentations.