Base Village, Snowmass Village, CO
Base Village Conference Center
84 Carriage Way
Snowmass Village, Colorado 81615
The following conferences will be held at the Base Village Conference Center:
- Machines on Genes, June 22-27, 2014
- Molecular Mechanisms of Intestinal Lipid Transport & Metabolism, July 6-11, 2014
- Protein Kinases, Cellular Plasticity and Signal Requiring, July 20-25, 2014
- Protein Interactions, Structures, Technologies and Networks, July 27-August 1, 2014
- Biology and Pathobiology of Kruppel-Like Factors (KLFs), August 3-8, 2014
The following conference will be held at the Viceroy Hotel located in Snowmass Village:
- The Biology of the Immune System, June 29-July 4, 2014
- Lodging will remain the same for all conferences. Attendees may select one of the following lodging options in their single or double occupancy registration.
Snowmass Village, Colorado is located on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains, 200 miles west of Denver. The village has over 25 restaurants and bars, 40 retail shops and many other services to assure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The resort town of Aspen is just ten miles away, complete with restaurants and shops for you to explore. For more information on activities and attractions in Aspen, visit Aspen Chamber.
It sits at a comfortable 8,000 feet above sea level. If you are traveling from a lower elevation to higher elevations such as Snowmass, you may experience mild altitude illness. Limit your exercise, drink plenty of water and avoid tobacco and alcohol. Use the hotel provided humidifiers. If symptoms continue after a few days, please contact your hotel staff member or a FASEB staff member, especially if you require medical assistance.
The average summer temperature in Colorado is 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit (21-27 degrees Centigrade) although the temperatures can drop into the 50's in the evening. Casual clothing is suggested. Afternoon showers are common; it may be helpful to bring raingear.
*Pets are not permitted at any of the lodges.
For lodging and transportation information, click the links underneath the locations to the left.
Blazing Adventures is offering the River Rafting Adventure on the Colorado River each Thursday of the conference. Cost is $110.00. This includes a gratuity.
Registration will take place onsite at the conference.