Technology & IT Support for Scientific Associations
FASEB truly supports every aspect of our clients’ daily activities through our technology services. Whether conducting research, performing a data analysis or promoting a scientific advancement, technology is arguably the most critical component. With this in mind, our highly qualified staff works diligently to “be invisible.” If we are doing our job well, no one will ever know we are there. This is why the societies we serve rely on FASEB to help them do their jobs well.
To guarantee efficiencies, FASEB invests in systems and technologies that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of the organizations we serve. We continue to add new product offerings and are able to provide cost effective services due to the large number of societies we serve.
- Creation of online:
- Discussion forums
- Elections and surveys
- Secure payments
- Meeting and committee support
- Meeting registration
- Abstract submission and review
- Customized association management software
- Installation of hardware or software purchased through FASEB
- Listserve hosting
Save the Hassle:
- Database design and administration, including integrated membership databases for membership renewal, payment, and personal information updates
- IT consultancy
- Hardware rental
Gain Exposure & Generate Revenue:
- Website design, implementation, and hosting on secure servers
- E-mail template design and mass e-mail distribution of newsletters, announcements, etc.
Request for Proposal
For more information about our technology services or any of our other association management services, please fill out our online RFP, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.634.7213.