FASEB’s Beaumont Campus spans eleven acres at 9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Maryland, not far from the National Institutes of Health.
The FASEB campus is located on the west side of Maryland Route 355 - Rockville Pike (Wisconsin Avenue) just inside the Washington Beltway (I-495) and north of the National Institutes of Health Campus. Find directions using Google Maps
- From I-270 South: Take the northern route of the I-270 split toward Silver Spring/College Park. Exit at Wisconsin Avenue, (MD 355 South) (a left exit); continue through the traffic light at Pooks Hill Rd; turn right into the first driveway immediately after the light (about 50 feet after the intersection).
- From I-495 South (College Park):Take the Wisconsin Avenue, (MD 355) exit. Stay in right lane and follow the road signs for southbound traffic onto Wisconsin Avenue, (Rockville Pike). You will be brought to an intersection with Wisconsin/Rockville Pike; turn left to proceed south; continue through the traffic light at Pooks Hill Rd.; turn right into the first driveway immediately after the light (about 50 feet after the intersection).
- From I-495 North (Northern Virginia):Exit onto Wisconsin Avenue, (MD 355 South). Move left to next lane (right lane must turn right at Pooks Hill Rd.) and continue through the traffic light at Pooks Hill Rd; turn right into the first driveway immediately after the light (about 50 feet after the intersection).
Parking: Free parking is available anywhere on campus not reserved or otherwise marked. To park, after entering the driveway from Rockville Pike/Wisconsin Avenue, take first left. Surface parking is available here. There is also a small visitors lot as you head up the drive toward the main entrance. If the surface parking lot located near Rockville Pike and visitors lot are full, there is ample parking in the additional surface lot and parking garage up the hill from the main entrance. Guests should enter the building through the East Wing Lobby entrance which is located nearest to Rockville Pike in the front of the building.
Find directions using Google Maps.
Metrorail: The campus is located along the Metro Red Line between the Grosvenor-Strathmore and Medical Center stations.
- From the Grosvenor-Strathmore station, take Metro Bus toward Medical Center, arrive at Rockville Pike/Wisconsin Avenue and Pooks Hill Road, walk to 9650 Wisconsin Avenue (.2 mile).
- From the Medical Center station, take Metro bus toward Montgomery College Rockville, arrive at Rockville Pike/Wisconsin Avenue and Bellevue Drive, walk to 9650 Wisconsin Avenue (.2 mile).
Bus: There is a Metro bus and Ride-On bus stop located at the Rockville Pike/Wisconsin Avenue entrance to the FASEB Campus. Bus stops are Rockville Pike/Pooks Hill Road and Rockville Pike/Bellevue Drive.
Capitol Hill Office
FASEB maintains an office on Capitol Hill at 236 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC to assist in our advocacy efforts.